Thursday, October 10, 2019

My Favorite NUUN Has Gotten Even Better

I was grocery shopping the other day when I saw one of my favorite products. However it wasn't what I was expecting, it was a new item Nuun hydration had produced. Then I saw that the Nuun brand was on an app I use called Expert Voice where I was able to do some product training to learn about their new products.
At the store I saw a vitamin version of their hydration tablets. Their Sport Line is what i have used and is one of my favorite products.


I first used their products and learned about the brand at the Utah Outdoor Retail Convention. I didn't know how amazing it was to be well hydrated until I discovered Nuun. The way that I use Nuun is fairly sparingly now days just because it can be kind of expensive. I use it when I really know and feel like I'm dehydrated. Like when I need to be super hydrated before a Big Event, Race, or Adventure.


I also use it when I am sick? I get more dehydrated when I am sick and Being hydrated helps. In doing the product knowledge training on Expert Voic, I discovered that Nuun was the first brand to separate hydration from fueling. It didn't occur to me that this was a good thing or a thing period. It makes sense that I would want to fuel separately to my hydration. 


I kind of like the new products that they have. What they've been able to expand to? And I think it fits in with their vision as a business for complete hydration.


One of the new products that I'm especially excited about that was new to me is their Nuun Rest product. Because I have depression sometimes my anxiety gets the better of me at night. My mind tends to wander and stay active while my body is very tired. With Rest I might be able to relax and get more electrolytes for better sleep and a better run in the morning.


Its funny that I have used Nuun for when I was sick, now Nuun has their new product fro sick times. Nuun Immunity which helps to boost the immune system.


I need to learn a little bit more about their Nuun endurance powder. And see if that's something that I'm interested in using and wanting. If it works like Nuun sport does it with hydration? I'm sure it would work really well. 


Overall Nuun is one of my favorite brands. 


The product is easy to use and it dissolves really well unlike other brands that are similar. It just works really well...     ...Really really well. 


I'm not sure if I have a favorite flavor. They're all pretty good. 

Eric Higgins





No comments:

Post a Comment